Docs Home / Contacts Manager / Contacts - Import and Export
Contacts - Import and Export
You may import or export contacts from other software (or database). TreeDBNotes use universal CSV file for import/export.
You may Export All contacts information to an External file:
- Text file (*.txt) with Tab separator
- Comma Separated Value file (*.csv)
Select your contacts from the Contacts List and press Export to?, Select Export Columns, and File Name.
If you select one person (one line) from the Contact List - you copy (or export) only that contacts information. If you want to copy (or export) a list of several contacts, you simply select several contacts from Contacts List.
Example: Copy Personal Email List of all friends.
- Select Friend Folder from Tree (see the TreeDbNotes demo file).
- Select all friends from Contact List.
- Press Copy Personal Email.
- Paste information to another program.