Docs Home / Passwords - Import and Export
Passwords - Import and Export
You may import or export passwords from other software (or database). TreeDBNotes use universal CSV file for import/export.
You may Export all Passwords Account information to an External file:
- Text file (*.txt) with Tab separator
- Comma Separated Value file (*.csv)
Select an account from Password List and press Export to…, Select Export Columns, and File Name.
If you select one Account (one line) from Password List - you copy (or export) only information from the one Account. If you want to copy (or export) a list of several Accounts, simply select several Accounts from Passwords List.
Example: Export Login List of all my Forums to CSV file.
- Select Forum Folder from Password Tree (see the TreeDbNotes Pro demo file).
- Select all Forums from Passwords List.
- Press Export/CSV file.
- Select Exported columns (login).
- Press Export.
- Select File name.