Notes Manager, Information System
The Notes Manager is a powerful, convenient and compact means for storing notes, documentation, help files, e-books and other information. Notes may be modified to suit your needs using the built in editor.
Editing functions are similar to most text editors they include: changing fonts, colors, paragraph styles, and tables. Additional features: templates, text styles, quick sentences, user variables, powerful import and export functions, search, tag cloud, screen capture, clipboard monitor and many other useful features. TreeDBNotes personal information system is easy to use, customizable and has a multilingual interface.
Private Notes, Password Protection and Management Information System software
To protect your private notes TreeDBNotes offers several options for protection: Encryption of the document, Password protection for individual parts, as well as several additional settings.
Document encryption in TreeDBNotes is the most powerful way to protect your private notes. You can select the encryption algorithm. Access to the document can be only with a password.
Document Manager, Information manager and Notes Organizer software
The Notes Tree allows you to place personal notes in a hierarchical structure, similar to the file system of Windows. You can create an unlimited number of trees with notes.
The Note Tree consists of folders. Each folder contains a note. Folder notes differ from other folders (Contacts, Passwords, and Tasks) in TreeDBNotes. In the tree notes, each folder is an individual note.
Attachments document manager
Attachments are files that are located inside a TreeDBNotes document . Attached files can be viewed as a file archive. You can create a link to the attachment. Attachments can be viewed, saved to file, and have their properties edited or deleted. You may attach any document, for example: photos, PDF documents, PSD source files, registration information (.key or .reg files).
Manager of ideas, Lecture Notes, Human Resource Management, Notes Management software...
Possible applications of the TreeDBNotes Notes manager:
- Notes manager, private notes manager, personal information system. The program works very well as a personal notebook (with password protection). For storing documents and notes.
- eBook builder. Our program allows you to create complex and professional e-book in either TreeDB format or stand alone EXE format. The e-book will include all the best features that we have in our program: Modern interface, easy navigation, trees, folders, attachments, encryption, printing and much more. You can create electronic books to be used as: documentation, help files, tutorials, reviews or whatever your imagination can devise.
- Manager of ideas. Record your ideas. Grouping ideas into folders. Tag keywords, flags and styles.
- Tutorials and lessons. Opportunities for writing lessons and other teaching material. You can write you own Adobe photoshop tutorials, MS OneNote tutorial, 3D Max tutorials... Finished lessons, you can publish as an e-book or HTML website.
- Lecture notes management. If you are a professor or student, you can publish lectures or other academic materials. You can use the program in the laboratory. Our program works on older computers and laptops (not demanding on system resources). You can password protect your work. Backup and export as folder structure - will be store your data in safety and security.
- HTML Web site generator. You can quickly and easily publish your documents, notes, tutorials or lectures as a web site. The program will automatically create a table of contents, pictures and links.
- Help file builder / compiler. If you are programmer or editor, you can create a help file with the help of our e-book. To demonstrate the capabilities you simply run the TreeDBNotes program and press F1 for Help. Our help file is made with our e-book - eInfi Reader.
- Human Resource Management. TreeDBNotes Pro is a universal information organizer, including a note manager, contact manager, password manager, to do manager, alarms, reminders, and many other useful features.
- Replacement for other software. TreeDBNotes can be used as MS OneNote replacement, Screen capture software replacemtnt, Treepad replacement and other software.
Universal Notes Manager and Personal Information System software
The program has a built-in search for text description and keywords, as well as integrated web search. With web search, you can search text, photos and use various web-services (translation into other languages, formatting, conversion, etc.).
With built-in modern navigation, you can easily find the necessary information in any document. In addition to classic search, you can use the editing history, hyperlinks, table of contents, thumbnails, favorites, bookmarks, and tag cloud.
A large set of additional features such as: screen capture, password generator, phrases, calendar generator, scratch pad, alarms, clipboard, etc. will reduce costs and eliminate the use of other programs. With TreeDBNotes, you can improve productivity and become more mobile.
One of the main advantages of the program is mobility and easy portability. All necessary data is stored in one file (notes, contacts, passwords, list, and attachments). Enough to take on the road or to work just one file and you will always have all necessary information at hand.
Notes organizer: Import from Treepad, Keynote, Cintanotes, OneNote, Texnotes pro, Dynamic notes and other software
TreeDBNotes Pro can import notes from various sources and formats. The current version allows you to import a note in the following formats:
- CSV, TXT - Comma separated files
- vCard (.vcf) electronic vCard files. TreeDBNotes can import and export photos to vCards
- Treepad. Our notes manager can import TreePad (hjt) files. Main menu: File/Import Notes/. TreeDBNotes Notes Manager can be used as replacement for Treepad software (Treepad replacement).
- Keynote. Out notes organizer can import KeyNote (knt) files. Main menu: File/Import Notes/. TreeDBNotes Notes Manager can be used as replacement for Keynote software (Keynote replacement).
- HTML - you can import HTML files into notes.
- DOC - you can import MS Word doc files (see help file for more info).
- TexNotes Pro. TreeDBNotes notes manager can read simple TexNotes (tex) files. TreeDBNotes Notes Manager can be used as replacement for TexNotes Pro software (TexNotes Pro replacement).
- TXT, Unicode TXT, RTF, RVF and other text files
- OneNote - TreeDBNotes can not direct open and import MS OneNote files. TreeDBNotes Notes Manager can be used as replacement for MS OneNote software (MS OneNote replacement).
- Cintanotes. TreeDBNotes notes manager can import Cintanotes only through the clipboard Copy and Paste.
- TreeDBNotes notes manager can export notes in several formats: TXT, Unicode text, DOC, HTML, RTF, Folder structure, web site, exe eBook, Firefox extension, Google Chrome extension and more.
Portable document manager and personal information organizer software
The TreeDBNotes - your information organizer and notes manager. One of the main advantages of the our notes manager is mobility and easy portability. All necessary data is stored in one file (notes, images, attachments). Enough to take on the road or to work just one file and you will always have all necessary information at hand.
TreeDBNotes program uses a default folder which is set by the operating system. Modern operating systems, especially starting with Windows Vista impose stringent restrictions on the configuration of folders and files.This improves overall stability and security of the operating system, but it gives users some inconvenience. Especially when switching to another operating system or transfer data to another computer.
For maximum portability, you can make a special version (Portable or Flash version) using the menu command: "Tools / Copy TreeDBNotes on a flash drive"
Notes manager download, information manager software download
We are constantly improving our software and release new versions, fix bugs and add new features. For that reason, we advise you always update the program and use only the current versions. Updates come out about once every three months. You can download TreeDBNotes Notes manager from our download page.
- Download Notes Manager - Installation package. If an update is found, you must first download the installation package, and then install it. Download updates only from our official site.
- Download Notes Manager - Update package. If desired, you can download only the changed files and overwrite them manually. You need to know all the folders and where the program files are located.